The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
The E-Class Mark III is a compact desktop thermal printer family designed for many industry applications for reliable and cost effective barcode printing. Datamax-ONeil has industrial printer expertise in the entry level printer market offering features and reliability found in their more expensive printers.
The E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer easy to use - quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Lower costs with large media and ribbon roll capacity.
203 dpi range E-4204B, E-4205A, E-4206P, E-4206L
300 dpi range E-4304B, E-4305A, E-4305P, E-4305L
- Easy Loading
- Rugged Construction
- Media window
- Safe from spills
- Lowered Ribbon Costs Larger one-inch core
- Large Media Roll - Reduce interruptions and increase up time
- Internal Fan Fold Stack
- Easy Serviceability No tools or experience to replace printhead and platen roller
- Large Graphical Display - Professional models only
- Optional Wireless Professional models only. 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth communication makes it easy to share, manage, and place printers where you need them.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Available in four distinct models: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Professional+
- 4.25 (108 mm) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm); 4.16(106 mm) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm) maximum print width
- 6 ips [152 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- Basic: Serial RS232, USB 2.0
- Advanced: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- Professional and Professional+: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, USB Host, 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN (optional), Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)