This product has been DISCONTINUED by its manufacturer.
It is a bad investment to buy one now (even if you find one; unless you want one to break up for spare parts).
Although we never stock discontinued models, we do stock the NEW! replacement
- For discontinued printers, labels and ribbons are always available.
- For discontinued portable terminals, make sure your software or programming tools are backed up, or consider buying the last available software / compilers.
Contact us about spares now - as it's now or never to buy items to prolong the life of your hardware (e.g. printheads) - before all of the items disappear forever.
Please call for advice.
Click to see replacement
Replaced by Zebra's LP2844 with enhanced connectivity (serial. parallel & USB)
- Easy label loading, first time, every time
- Up to 6 cm / sec print speed
- Linerless capability
- Rugged double wall thickness design
The best in quality, price and performance matched with
uncomplicated design features make the Orion Eltron's third successful
generation of desktop bar code printers.
Ideal for all desktop bar code printing applications and us
levels, the Orion's innovative open-access print head design allows easy
cleaning and prevents label jams while the self centering label roll holder
makes label loading simple the first time and every time.
With advanced electronic components that offer continuous
printing of variable field labels at 2.5 inches-per-second (6 cm) print speed,
512 K Flash memory and 256 K SRAM (upgradable to 2.5 MB Flash and 512 K SRAM),
the Orion can also download and store formats, soft fonts and graph for
on-demand customised labels.
Designed for use in many applications, including:
- Shipping and receiving labeling
- Retail UPC and EAN labeling
- Inventory and laboratory specimen labeling
# DISCONTINUED ##