This product has been DISCONTINUED by its manufacturer.
It is a bad investment to buy one now (even if you find one; unless you want one to break up for spare parts).
Although we never stock discontinued models, we do stock the NEW! replacement
- For discontinued printers, labels and ribbons are always available.
- For discontinued portable terminals, make sure your software or programming tools are backed up, or consider buying the last available software / compilers.
Contact us about spares now - as it's now or never to buy items to prolong the life of your hardware (e.g. printheads) - before all of the items disappear forever.
Replacement: TEC B-SA4TM 203 dpi / 300 dpi Metal Case
TEC B-SA4TM 203 dpi / 300 dpi Metal Case
Click to see replacement
With 600 dpi the B-452-HS has the highest resolution available in the thermal transfer print market.
- Print labels as small as 5 mm high
- Electronics and pharmaceutical markets
- Printing: Direct thermal / Thermal transfer
- Resolution: Resolution: 23.6 dots/mm (600 dpi)
- Print width: Max. 103.6 mm
- Print speed: Up to 50.8 mm/s (2 ips)
- Interface: RS-232C (serial), Centronics (parallel) and Keyboard I/F