This product has been DISCONTINUED by its manufacturer.
It is a bad investment to buy one now (even if you find one; unless you want one to break up for spare parts).
Although we never stock discontinued models, we do stock the NEW! replacement
- For discontinued printers, labels and ribbons are always available.
- For discontinued portable terminals, make sure your software or programming tools are backed up, or consider buying the last available software / compilers.
Contact us about spares now - as it's now or never to buy items to prolong the life of your hardware (e.g. printheads) - before all of the items disappear forever.
Please call for advice.
Following the path that began with the TEC B-482, TEC the B-882 continues the enhancement of the industry renowned BX Series with features like faster processing and a larger standard memory capacity.
Furthermore, the use of an optional PCMCIA Ethernet LAN card offers Internet Web Printer Control.
- Web printer control
- FTP and XML functionality
- Printing: Direct thermal / Thermal transfer
- Resolution: 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Print width: Max. 213.3 mm
- Print speed: Up to 203 mm/s (8 ips)
- Interface: RS-232C (serial) and Centronics (parallel) and Expansion I/O